Who is eligible for student membership?
Students currently in university or institution of higher learning studying engineering; or an engineering related course full-time or part-time; or on an engineering related apprenticeship; or you have graduated from University within a year and are yet to secure a job.
Student Membership Benefits
- Networking Opportunities: Expand your professional network by connecting with other students and Industry professionals.
- Free Job alerts: Receive notifications about latest job postings/internship opportunities that match your profile.
- Mentorship: Find a discipline specific career mentor to provide you with informal support towards career prospects.
- Discounted events: Enjoy discounts to our events and our partners events.
- Free CV upload: Improve your job search prospects with our job seekers tools where you can submit your CV and let employers find you.
- Free CV advisor: Take advantage of our CV advisors who can assist with useful tips on your CV and cover letter.
- Volunteering opportunities: Build up your CV with communication, presentation, teamwork and leadership skills.
How much does it cost?
Student membership yearly subscription is £10.
How long is the membership term?
Membership term is one year from September 1 – August 31 of the following year.Sign up