When you visit the AFBE-UK Website, you may be asked to provide information about yourself including your name and contact details. We may also collect information about your usage of the website and information about you from the messages you post to the Website and the e-mails or letters you send to us. We may also collect additional information such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and your browser type.
- We may use your information to contact you for feedback on the quality of service provided or to notify you about important changes or developments to the Website or our services.
- Your information will enable us to provide you with access to the relevant parts of the Website and to supply the services you have requested. It will also enable us to bill you and to contact you where necessary concerning our services. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business and for any other statistical or analytical purpose.
- Where you have indicated accordingly, you agree that we may use your information to let you know about our other products and services that may be of interest to you including services that may be the subject of direct marketing and we may contact you to do so by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS etc) as well as by e-mail.
- We will not share your personal details with external with third parties except where you have indicated accordingly. However we may send you information on our other company events and services to let you know about goods and services which may be of interest to you (by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g. SMS, MMS etc) and/or e-mail) and to help us analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business and services to you.
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way or change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know by using the contact details set out in section 8 below.
- Please note that by submitting comments and feedback regarding the Website and the services, you consent to us to use such comments and feedback on the Website and in any marketing or advertising materials. We will only identify you for this purpose by your first name and the city in which you reside.
- If we enter into a joint venture with, purchases or are sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed or transferred to our partners.
- We may use the information that you provide to us if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with (and/or where we believe we are under a duty to comply with) any legal obligation; or in order to enforce our Website Terms and any other agreement; or to protect the rights of AFBE-UK. This includes exchanging information with other other organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and prevention.
We do not store your credit or debit card details.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- We will ensure that we protect your information from unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will keep your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
- Where you have chosen a password which allows you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with anyone.
You have the right to see the information we hold about you ("Access Request") and to ask us to make any changes to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. If you wish to do this, please contact us using the contact details set out in section 8 below.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to [email protected].